Terms and Conditions
A Dogs Domain and Cats too
Business hours: Monday to Friday 9:30am to 5:00pm.
Saturday & Sunday 10:00am to 5:00pm.
Admission and departures:
During business hours and by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
A Dogs Domain and Cats too offer both early check-in/out and late check-in/out ONLY BY PRIOR ARRANGEMENT, which may incur an additional charge at our discretion.
Please note: If pets are collected before 12 noon on the last day of boarding, there will be no charge for that day, except if it falls on a public holiday and where minimum charges apply (Easter and Christmas).
Closed: Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day and selected dates throughout the years.
Daily Rates: Pets are charged on a 'per pet per day' basis.
SPECIAL NOTE: Easter bookings attract a 5 day minimum charge and Christmas bookings attract a 10 day minimum charge (20th December to 15 January inclusive/from date of admission). A non refundable and non transferable 50% deposit is required at the time of booking.
Medication: $2.00 - $5.00 daily depending on the medication administered.
Meals: A Dogs Domain and Cats too supply a premium dog food to all boarders. Prescribed and special diets are catered for if supplied by owner and labelled accordingly.
Home pickup and delivery charges: $70.00 each way/per animal, pending pickup and delivery address (price is subject to change).
This service operates Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings.
Payment of your account: cash, eftpos and most credit cards are accepted. Payment is due prior to being released from our care.
General Boarding Conditions
1. No animal will be admitted to the kennels and cattery unless proof of suitable current vaccination has first been provided. The C5 and/or F3 vaccination is required to be given within the last 12 months. If a vaccination has been missed, it must have been administrated at least 14 days PRIOR TO ENTRY.
2. The Proprietors of A Dogs Domain and Cats too or their agents may at their discretion obtain veterinary treatment for any animal in their care and charge costs of such treatment to the owners of the animals concerned.
3. All reasonable care will be provided by the Proprietors and their agents, but no liability will be accepted by them in respect of any illness, injury, death or loss occurring to any animal in their care.
4. Should any animal not be claimed by the arranged date, the Proprietors or their agents may dispose of the animal in accordance with part 5 - 66 of the Domestic (Feral and Nuisance) Animals Act 1994.
5. The owner of the dog consents to their dog being housed in shared accommodation, maximum, 2 per pen unless single boarding is requested and confirmed (subject to availability/extra charges may apply.